country music and twilight.

I LOVE talyor swift and her song "love story". I am a recent Twilight convert. lol.Ever since I read the books that song seems to fit the books and make me think of Bella and edward. Anyone else?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Entertainment

• no not at all....

100% do not agree. twilight is more dark, and unknown and dreary but in a happy way, taylor swift is completely different.

Anonymous

• I don't personally like Taylor Swift. I have tried and tried but can't seem to like her at all.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:38 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Not even one note.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:48 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• oh well........just me then! LOL
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Lord help me! My girls are so into this book it is killing me and I hear there are what? 2 or 3 more. Yet none of us like Taylor Swift. She lost me after Tim McGraw....that song she does in the pouring rain...a bit over the top! I lump her in with Miley Cirus...flash in the pan teeny bopper stuff. Sorry :(
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2008