Cute Anniversary Ideas

tomorrow is not our wedding anniversary but it is our anniversary from when we first started dating. It had Been 6 years!!!!
i want to do something cute for him, for cheap. something i can make myself any ideas ???

Kambrosino07

Asked by Kambrosino07 at 11:32 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Can you make a dinner similar to the one you ate on your first date? You could make a cake with something about "In the beginning" or "On this day it all began" and put the date on it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:48 AM on May. 18, 2011

• awww thats cute i think that i will acctually do that LOL he has been asking me to make cupcakes :)
    Kambrosino07

Comment by Kambrosino07 (original poster) at 11:49 AM on May. 18, 2011

• make him a candlelight dinner with whatever is his favorite; have soft music playing in the background and then have rose petals leading to a candle lite bathroom and have a nice warm bath drawn for him and then see where it leads :) have fun
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:15 AM on May. 19, 2011

• look up what the years mean. I think the first is paper. When I was married we had a friend we was an artist so I had him draw us a framed it, then gave some other gifts also.
    triciabc21

Answer by triciabc21 at 9:57 PM on May. 19, 2011