Oppinions?

Okay first off my original due date was June 16th and they changed it to July 16... not even sure why... yesterday i spent almost my entire day cleaning. And i mean i cleannnnned. Let our two toddlers outside to play for a while and then when hubby got home went to get dinner... after picking up our dinner and bringing it home i started to feel sick but thought i just needed to eat and sleep. So ate and went to bed woke up early this morning puking my guts out took some of my B6 once the vomiting had subsided... and went back to bed... now im having looser stools... and some belly cramps... not sure if maybe this is just me sick.... or maybe could be some labor signs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds more like ur sick i never heard of this as labor signs take it easy and rest today GOODLUCK!!
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 11:40 AM on May. 18, 2011

• It could be the flu or a stomach virus or it could be early labor signs. Is your tummy getting hard with the cramps? Just keep a close eye and if you notice you are having contractions and they are consistent, give your OB a call. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:41 AM on May. 18, 2011