What is your fav LOVE quote??

looking for the perfect Love Quote, please help if you can. Thanks Ladies

Kambrosino07

Asked by Kambrosino07 at 11:36 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Answer by gemgem at 11:38 AM on May. 18, 2011

• “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” Roy Croft
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 11:43 AM on May. 18, 2011

• gemgem is mine too
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 11:44 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Amen i love that one, It acctually perfect thank you. God is good and his book speaks the truth :)
    Kambrosino07

Comment by Kambrosino07 (original poster) at 11:47 AM on May. 18, 2011

• "For the sake of love alone, would I walk through the fire again."

or

"Your heart, understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul, to your beloved voice. Your heart, understood mine."
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 11:47 AM on May. 18, 2011

• "What ever you say, dear". lol
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 12:03 PM on May. 18, 2011

• LOL hehehe
    Kambrosino07

Comment by Kambrosino07 (original poster) at 12:06 PM on May. 18, 2011

love is good love is kind love is something everyone seeks to find. love is happy love is sad but the one you love is the one that's gonna be there no matter what kind of day you've had

Love is like water; We can fall in it. We can drown in it. And we can’t live with out it
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:12 AM on May. 19, 2011