6 weeks!!!!???? AHHHHHHH!!! adult content

I am FREAKING OUT! lol...I'm in my last 29 days of my pregnancy (hell yea I'm counting down the days! lol) and even though I'm usually exhausted beyond belief, my sex drive has skyrocketed! lol...DH has been working mad overtime and...{clears throat, embarrassed} can't keep up with me lol....Is it weird that I want to get as much...adult time with him as possible in the next few weeks before I'm banned from having sex for 6 weeks? lol...and how terrible would it be if we fudged and did a little somethin somethin before the 6 weeks were up?

Thanx ladies =) {blush}

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 11:55 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I want to treat mine like a semen factory to try to get labor going, and I'm 38 weeks. He doesn't much mind. LMAO.

I never want to before 6 weeks after delivery though. I never feel right "down there" until 2-3 months afterward. I wouldn't push the time after birth.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:15 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Is this your first kid?! I am thinking so because honestly taking care of a baby is exhausting especially if you breastfeed! You will be lucky to get a shower everyday let alone sex! LOL enjoy it now!
    06-07mom

Answer by 06-07mom at 12:01 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I wish that happened during my pregnancy,.my DH was told by his friends how much fun he'll have and that drive never came lol! Enjoy it Mama. I would suggest waiting that full 6 weeks though. Its for a reason medically for your body to heal properly. My SIL didn't and had major problems and infections.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:59 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I've known people to start back up at 4weeks but it's not advised. if you get stitches, forget about it! that's 8weeks and takes sooo long to actually not hurt due to scar tissue. your hormones are prob just raging right now
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 11:57 AM on May. 18, 2011

• We waited a week after my c section. I couldnt take it anymore and he was driving me crazy walking around with a boner all day LOL We just took it very very slow. Probably not recommended AT ALL lol. but we did and I told my dr and he just shook his head like OMG! You will be ok. 6 weeks isnt that long and I mean with a new baby there isnt much time for doing the deed.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 1:08 PM on May. 18, 2011

• It is perfectly fine for you to feel this way! Enjoy it!! Plus it has the added benefit of possibly helping you not to go late. I had my doc tell us to either make love or have my husband stimulate my nipples (brings on contraction in the uterus) at the end to help get labor going. In the weeks after, don't jump the gun too much, you do need to heal. Especially if you end up with stitches. Russ and I were back to our sex life 5 weeks after, but I wouldn't go before 4 at all. Heal first then have all the fun you like without fear! good luck to you!
    princessjen1

Answer by princessjen1 at 12:05 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Im not saying to do this but i thing we waited like a week and a half, we had a c-section. i was advise by my doc to wait 6 weeks but the Nurse that discharged me said wait six week and if you cant try and at least wait two weeks. (i think it was because we were really young and she gave me the depo shit right before i left.) needless to say after we did that i totally freaked out and started crying and though i was pregnant again, and was yelling at him how could he do this to me (stupid emothions were all over the place) so i would wait until you completly healed and emoptionally ready for it LOL
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 12:05 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I don't know how they enjoyed it, but I know people who had sex the day the baby was born. I waited seven weeks after DD1 was born. I waited 3 after DD2 (but before that we did other entry points if you catch my drift...).
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 1:35 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Lol well I haven't had sex for months now! My husband has this fear that the baby will feel him. When I was preg. with our son we were going at it and my son kicked really hard and DH swears he could feel it inside of me. After that I went on bed rest so it didn't matter but with this pregnancy he has only had sex with me twice! Ugh it sucks! I know this is all in his head by the way but he says he can not get turned on knowing there is a baby in between us. So anyway I know how you feel!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:01 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Enjoy it and remember that you won't be able to after the baby. I was released at 5 weeks post c-section and it was really painful for many many weeks after. Go ahead and enjoy the ride right now.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:04 PM on May. 18, 2011