Organize...?!?!?

I need to get organized. How do you keep your family organized??

Example.:  My 3 year old doens't play with his toys. He loves to play outside. So when do i get the house cleaning done. How do i make a calender or something to hang on the wall to keep us all together and focused. The house is a mess. I can't stand it anymore. Were so busy.

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 12:00 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I just try to make sure there is a home for everything and then when we have multiples of an item I get rid of them. I also use baskets and ziploc bags for toys with many pieces.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:01 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I don't claim to be the most organized person in the world but I have accepted that my house isn't perfect. Daily I do dishes and do laundry mostlhy on weekends or needed. We have a room(s) of the day (luckily not too many rooms) . Monday I spend 30-40 minutes in the bathrooms, Tuesday I remove the kitchen clutter and do a surface wash of appliances and steam the floor, Thursday, I do a major toy sort and clean (make my son do a little every night) and Saturday and Sunday I vaccuum the bedrooms, put clothes away catch up on laundry. My son wipes surfaces and my husband does trash and dishes.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:35 PM on May. 18, 2011