No field trip

My son can't go on his end of year field trip because he's had bad behavior in class. He wants me to keep him home from school that day,I think he needs to go to school deal with it. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Yes, if it's his fault he can't go I would send him. Maybe that will make him think about what he has done.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 12:03 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Go to school, sorry but maybe next year he will remember and behave better!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:05 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I know my boys are given multiple warnings and if they don't obey, the same thing happens to them. I would send him to school also because letting him stay home would be kind of like an reward.
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 12:05 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I always kept mine home and made their day miserable. Sending him to school is no punishment. The kids who get left behind watch movies and mess around most of the day. I would keep him home and make a list of a ton of spring cleaning chores you need done.

Answer by gemgem at 12:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Go to school.......my son used to do that to me........I regret giving in sometimes.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:10 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Oh no he is gonna be out in skills to do a ton of work.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:33 PM on May. 18, 2011

• He needs to go to school, it's his fault
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 1:35 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Oh yeah he needs to go he made the mistakes and he shall pay the price. We all should learn to face our problems and not hide from them. To bad everyone is going they knew how to act in school and your son wanted to be the act show is over buddy.
    Rollinro

Answer by Rollinro at 2:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• yep... do the crime pay the time.
    Anonymous