Sports??

Am I missing that section in the answer area? I know I LOVE football and I bet there are some soccor and hocky moms on here that would like that. And moms who watch other sports and are following stuff! Anyone ?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I guess cafemom figures because we are women that we don't like sports, lol

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Hi momof030404,

Currently we do not have a sports category, but you can post sports questions in the Entertainment or Just for Fun categories.

If you have a specific suggestion, it's best to use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page to share it with us.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• LOL.. Never thought of that Admin. I just watched the SEC championships was going to say something about it. Sports is a pretty broad subject though and SOME people get a little pissy when you post questions in the wrong section!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2008