Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Moniter for under the mattress?

Okay I know that there is now a thing you can put under either the crib sheet or under the mattress. It moniters your infants movements and tells you when they have stopped moving for a set amount of time (I believe it's either 30 or 60 seconds but I'm not sure). Does anyone know what this is called?

Thanks in advance!

Answer Question

Asked by 2murphyboys at 6:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Shopping

Level 17 (3,683 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I know there is one called.... Angelcare Movement Sensor w/Sound Monitor-- a friend of mine has it and likes it.

    Answer by shenae704 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

  • it's called angelcare movement senor w/ sound monitor and you can get it at babie r us

    Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.