If you were going to Florida for a 4 weeks with a family of six and were staying with family and already purchased all theme park tickets how much would you put aside for for food?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• at least a 100 150 a week maybe more if your buying food at the park.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 12:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would say at least 1,000.

Answer by older at 12:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Double your regular grocery bill per week, so if you spend $150 a week, make it $300 a week times 4 would be atleast 1200 bucks.

Answer by gemgem at 12:13 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I try to pack quite a bit of snacks and drinks and stuff to save money (if you're driving that is), and then figure $10 - 15 a person for each meal you will eat out.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:24 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Any way I travel, I pack plenty of snacks and drinks as to cut down on costs there, and when we go to theme parks, we pack our lunch in a cooler and leave it in the car. Most parks will stamp your hand and let you back in; you can have a tailgate lunch party! Then, I would prolly triple my weekly grocery money plus bring extra for eating out and misc stuff.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 12:32 PM on May. 18, 2011

• If you are going to stay in a condo where you can cook some of your own meals. Do your reg. shopping amount. Snacks, sandwich stuff, cereals, drinks, etc. We just came back and did all the theme parks. Park food is expensive so I would count on atleast $30 to $35 per person a day. We had a good breakfast before hitting the parks and that helped some. Kids just wanted drinks and ice cream. lol Then we feed them a good dinner.
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 12:35 PM on May. 18, 2011

• read part of that wrong. You are staying with family. lol I would help them out with buying food when eating there. Yes you can take food with you and go back to your car to eat but I have to tell you, it is a long trip back to the cars and hot with no shade! Universal is a covered parking structure but it quite a walk to the car from the actual parks!
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 12:40 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Check with the theme parks for a dining plan.....we did one at Seaworld, and Disney. Might be worth it if a lot of meals will be at the parks.
    arpkdmom

Answer by arpkdmom at 1:36 PM on May. 19, 2011