Wed what are your plans?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 12:09 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• today is thur...I have to walk to the store get some groceries, then bank and handle that situation, and back home to eat and sleep lol Depending on the weather take my son out later to get some soil for his plants. A super busy moring.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 4:43 AM on May. 19, 2011

• 1) Cosset and cuddle a 6-week-old baby.
    2) Feed the baby every 90 minutes. That's HER plan anyway.
    3) Change the baby and hope that she doesn't turn her downstairs into The Bellagio Fountains when her diaper is off...again.
    4) Say "Shhhhh...the baby is sleeping!" eight billion times.
    5) Inform the dog that I have it covered and he doesn't really need to whine and freak out whenever the baby squeaks.
    6) Bathe a baby that smells like hot garbage after a day of drooling milk into her adorable little neck folds.
    7) Make Sloppy Joes, potato chips and watermelon for dinner.
    8) Inform a 6-year-old that she WILL be eating those three cubes of watermelon if she ever wants to see a Fig Newton again.
    9) Pontificate loudly about the existence of the dishwasher, which is standing lonely and confused while Mr. Sink's cup runneth over.
    10) Collapse in on myself like a dying star.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:51 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Going to the library on-base to go to story time for the kids... then who knows.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:10 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My car is broken down so nothing lol. I might run to the store later when dh gets home for some groceries, but thats about it.

Answer by gemgem at 12:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• It's raining here and DH took the car to work so...looks like I'm stuck in the hosue lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:13 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Cooking a lot today...trying to get ahead on homework for when I go into labor...cleaning out my car and the house...and then tonight my daughter has a teeball game.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• nothing much so far to wet and cold outside
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 12:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• taking the baby to a place to paint coffee cups so i can put his little handprint on one :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 1:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Cleaning, enjoying some sunshine... I promised my 6 year old we would go to the park if he had good behavior at school today, we'll see.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• clean clean and clean

did i mention to clean
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 3:12 PM on May. 18, 2011