Do you know that babies in the USA are born w/200 dangerous chemicals in their bodies?

Yesterday a dear friend's niece was taken to the hospital after a bump on the head. She is three years old. Instead of finding the suspected concussion, she was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor. The tumor is wrapped around her brainstem. One week ago, everyone thought she was a healthy, happy little girl.

I'm not writing this for personal reasons. Even though I work with a company that creates products for the home that are not carcinogenic or chemically dangerous, I'm writing this out of my sorrow for the children who are being born with so many strikes against them.

Please, let me know if you would like to know more on how to protect your little ones. We can't make all cancer go away, but we can do everything possible to protect those we love.

TeaAnderson

Asked by TeaAnderson at 8:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ARen't there rules against trying to sell us crap?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• What do you know that can prevent cancer?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• There are chemicals such as formaldehyde, phophates, chlorine, ammonia that are in tons of the stuff we all use that are hurting us. Recently, I found out this included newborn babies. I'm not saying that all cancer would be gone without the poisons, but that we can research to reduce how much we are putting ourselves & our families in danger.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 9:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• beckcorc,
    It doesn't matter if you learn more from me, or you look at every group out there claiming to be "green" to find what is best for you, I just don't want other mommies to not be aware of how much the chemicals do matter.
    Feel free to do as you wish.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 9:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2008