How often do you do IT?

Yes-give head. How often would you say you do it and for those people married or in a long time relationship how often do you have sex on average?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• giving head maybe twice a week..having sex like 4 times a week, we've been together for 5 years.
    Anonymous

• I used to give my man an appetizer before sex all the time but then I thought he isnt doing me as much and then I noticed his penis seemed to be depending on it a bit much to get going. about every other week for head and twice a week for sex. we been together 8 yrs.
    Anonymous

• Head? only when I feel he deserves it! ( being sweet,or caring towards me) because he's usually ann as these day's.SEX ? not so much anymore.We used to be awesome(.I know we still want it,FROM EACHOTHER) but I think there's so much anger and resentment between us that neither of us wants to "give in" and make the first move.We've been together 16 yrs.
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I usually give at least a little head with each sex-capade. But, sometimes through the week I just throw one out there, lol. Keeps him on his toes. We have sex on an average of 3 times a week. We've been together almost 11 years.
    SLCMOMMY

Answer by SLCMOMMY at 9:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• well, not often enough. I would gladly do both more often (I actually enjoy giving) but we have a 4yr old (mine from previous marriage), a 2mo old, I work full time and am in school, and hubby has this lovely addiction to WoW (world of warcraft). I actually think the largest of the problems is the game. We have sex once a week if I'm lucky. He gets head maybe once every few months. We haven't even been married a full year yet. My preference would be sex at least 4x per week & with that would obviously come way more oral interaction since I like doing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Dec. 7, 2008