Is there anywhere I can sell my wedding dress too?

I tried craigslist and I am not getting anything at all. It is a thousand dollar dress I got on sale for 300.00. I figure I am not going to use it anymore and I need money for the baby I am pregnant with so wanted to sell it. I don't need a whole lot of stuff, but still any little bit of money helps, plus I need to start buying clothes for my other 2 kids. Is there anywhere that I can take my wedding dress to that will buy it? I also have a prom dress to sell. I don't want to do ebay because I don't want to have to get into the shipping and everything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• Ebay. I bought 2 wedding dresses when I got married. I wasnt sure which I was going to use. I got $300 for my dress I sold on ebay and that was a little more than I had paid for it. Good luck.

Answer by gemgem at 12:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• try local resale shops
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• that would be my answer.. Ebay.. Resale shops are good.. but you usually don't expect to get much for them .. so I would try Ebay.
    momkelly2

Answer by momkelly2 at 12:33 PM on May. 18, 2011

• craigslist is the best place i know cause my friend bought one from their and you can put pictures on there so go to www.craigslist.org and creat an account and then post it on their hope this helps
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 12:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would say ebay just include the shipping price in the cost and it should be a win win.
    grownsexy

Answer by grownsexy at 1:07 PM on May. 18, 2011

• great eBay suggestions. Also, if you have access to nice consignment stores, they might take it.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:42 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Try a consignment store.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Ebay.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:33 PM on May. 18, 2011