Has your kids ever had a weird toy thats not supposed to be one!?

Mine likes a unopened bag of ramen noodles!!!! lol!!!! they have so many other toys they just want to play with it.....

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 12:35 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Haha. This question made me laugh just thinking about the answer. My daughter loves to use the bottom half of my giant cupcake mold as a hat. She'll pull it down over her eyes and walk through the house..never walking into anything but she'll proudly proclaim "A HAT!" and put it on her head. It's so hilarious and adorable!
    Bubbles318

Answer by Bubbles318 at 1:52 AM on May. 19, 2011

• a turkey baster...its a sword, a magic wand, a septor for a princess, AND a bath toy!
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 1:08 PM on May. 18, 2011

• ah pots and pans!!!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:36 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My son loves when I eat little trail mix bags. (he's 4mo) and he grabs it out of my hands and crinkles or shakes it lol likes the noises
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 12:36 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My kid has 2 old TV remotes, an old cell phone, old house phone, old keys, and a cardboard box lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:40 PM on May. 18, 2011

• haha 3happy! awwwwww lovingliam he sounds adorable! hahahaha jessica you must have your hands full thats so cute!!!!!! :))
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 12:44 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My daughter also had a turkey baster! She just loved to squeeze the bulb and let the air blow her hair or tickle her toes and belly button!

My other daughter had a mask from a nebulizer, which she found at the pediatrician's office (it hadn't been opened or used). They just let her have it. She carried it everywhere.

My son likes to carry his potty chair around. He doesn't want to use it yet, but it comes in handy for toting toys, transferring dry cereal from a boring old bowl, or even sometimes as a hat.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• DD1 lived a 1/4 measuring cup, until the ER visit because she took it to her room and slept with it on her like a ring. That was scary.

DD2 just LOVES her wet wipes packages. We get the cases of generic wipes from Sam's Club, and they come in disposable individual packages inside the big case. When you've used several wipes, the package makes a crunch or crackle noise when you're holding it and moving it around. She loves to play with them, and when they're nearly empty, she can pick them up and hold them up to make the noises. She's so fascinated by it. Because they're soft plastic, I don't let her play with them unsupervised, of course, especially after the measuring cup thing with DD1.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 1:31 PM on May. 18, 2011

• plastic water bottles. filled or not. doesn't matter how many toys we buy her, she freaking loves them. weirdo
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 1:35 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My oldest once ran around for a week with a bottle of body scrub. My youngest adopted a dog toy he saw at the store when he was about a year and a half (we don't have a dog) and carried it all around with him for at least six months.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:25 PM on May. 18, 2011