So because a bunch of idiots can't tell their kids no a bunch more people should lose their jobs?

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/112758/mcdonalds-pressure-fire-ronald-wsj

I mean really? Just because my kid likes Dora doesn't mean I will be taking her into a bar if Dora happens to be there! Give me a break!

Leave Ronald alone and let those people keep their jobs, the job market sucks now anyway so lets just toss some more unhappy exclowns in? No!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• What we need is for people to mind their own frakkin business. Stop trying to change the freaking world to suit a few would ya? I swear if most people put this much effort into their families we would all be better off.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:18 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Well I dunno about you, but my 3 year old walks himself up to McDonald's every damn day and gets a cheeseburger. I've told him over and over again not to do that, but kids will be kids. He has to go see Ronald every day. I might start cutting off his allowance to help put a stop to this.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 12:46 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Not a fan of this at all. Parents need to stop acting like "No" is a dirty word.

Hmmmm does this mean they would have to change the name of the Ronald McDonald House's as well? Lets not forget about the horrible things that does for children and their families as well.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:45 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Anyone else see this as a Progressive Agenda that is NOT forward moving???
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:01 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Why do the stupid people keep breeding and growing up to form Special Interests Groups?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:07 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Death of Common Sense..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I found this interesting in the article..... The campaign is organized by the nonprofit watchdog group Corporate Accountability International, which has also targeted tobacco companies and beverage makers like Coca-Cola Co. and PepsiCo Inc. for the environmental impact of plastic bottles.

And I would hope they would target all the bottled water companies too. And I hope they aren't using bottled water themselves. Or do they just pick and choose?

Damn that evil Ronald. Every time we go to McDonald's I see him forcing kids to eat there. *rolling eyes*

DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 1:25 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Let me see if I have this straight....they serve CHICKEN NUGGETS, CORN DOGS, HOT DOGS, HAMBURGERS in the govt funded school lunch program...but lets ban Ronald McDonald...an advertising icon for a private company..that serves food people CHOOSE to buy. Idiiots.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• wasn't it the republicans in SF that banned toys in happy meals? and the gov was going to veto but they had enough votes for it??

Pssst~ You know there are progressives on both side of the aisle, don't you?  I am sure SF has QUITE a few... ;o)  I have researched the SF GOP, they aren't anything I would support...  ick!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:52 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I can't even answer this one........fools...
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:41 PM on May. 18, 2011