How does your truck driving husband deal with....LOT LIZARDS????

LOL
I guess everyone needs to make money somehow, right?
A lot lizard approached my dh at a truckstop yesturday. She came up to his truck (he was sitting in it eating his lunch) and she asked him if he wanting to "talk" for a few minutes. He told her he cant that he was about to leave.
He called me up laughing and told me about her.
He said he was watching her go from truck to truck to truck...apparently getting rejected by each guy as she ended up just walking across a field and leaving.
This was suprisingly the FIRST time he's been approached by a lot lizard. He's been driving for ...gosh...about 10-11 years now. Something like that.
Craziness I tell you.Craziness!

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 12:40 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• He usually tells them he needs to wake his girlfriend up in the back and make sure it's ok with her - even though I'm not there. Or...if he thinks they won't leave him alone with that, he says he needs to wake his boyfriend up. LMAO

He did tell me about one time when he watched one get out of one guy's truck, squat over a mud puddle and splash some water up there and then go knock on another truck. That one about made me throw up.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

• That's sad. I feel sorry for women like that!
    Anonymous

• lol my dad used to be a truck driver and my mom would sometimes drive the escort car, she said she got into alot of fights (this was way b4 i was born)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Shiver, that poor icky woman. The men need to be smart, she should have anything.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I was on the phone with hubby when one came up to him. lol Sad that you have women out there degrading their body like that. I spent 2 wks out on the road with him and seen numerous women out at the truck stop. smh
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 12:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My DH is not a truck driver but I had to open this to see what on Earth a Hot Lizard was... I thought it was code of horny or something! LMAO seriously!! (Hope I didn't offend anyone with that thought)

Those women sound nasty though. How sad.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:48 PM on May. 18, 2011

• lol. When DH was driving he stopped to rest and this lady knocked on the door and well she wouldn't stop even after he told her no and to leave. she left for a little while and came back and knocked again. and so he dropped a water balloon oh her head and she got so mad! well she left him alone after that but he did have 4 tires flat when he got ready to leave.. LOL
    EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 12:48 PM on May. 18, 2011

• water balloons! She probably needed a good washing any ways! lol

babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 12:54 PM on May. 18, 2011

• lol my husband isn't a truck driver but he does travel for work and there's plenty of women who hang out in hotel bars and even airport bars - its sad. There's one town not far from where we live that is well known for drugs and whores, I was driving down main street with a friend (who is a guy) because another friend of ours had a tattoo shop there and every 2 or 3 stop lights women would walk up to the car and talk to him - like really!? For all they knew he could've been my boyfriend and I was driving the friggin car! He just kept laughing.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 1:02 PM on May. 18, 2011

• oooo, EvansMommy, was that a truck driver's "water balloon"? LMAO

My dad's a driver. He tells them to go away or he'll call the cops.
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 4:48 PM on May. 18, 2011