Am i suppose to be so crampy

im only 8wks and for the last 4 or 5days i have had a crampy feeling accompanied by a dull backache is something wrong

newbee2253

Asked by newbee2253 at 12:42 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• could be your body stretching out and preparing to support your growing uterus. As long as there is not spotting/bleeding I would not worry to much. If it continues to bother you then go ahead and call your OB they have heard it all before and will be able to make you feel better.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:45 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i agree with but_mommie...... i know how things like this can worry you so i would just go ahead and call you doc to put your mind at ease you do not need to be stressing over things :)
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 1:01 PM on May. 18, 2011

• YOUR FINE ITS ALL NORMAL
    Momo95

Answer by Momo95 at 1:39 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I just found out i'm pregnant 2 days ago, best guess is i'm somewhere between 8-10 weeks (I'm waiting for the lab to get back to me right now about my blood test to be sure of the timing) but i also have some cramping and backache. It's totally normal, I had this with my first pregnancy as well. Don't worry!!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 7:13 PM on May. 18, 2011