Hurts to make love, but I want it so bad. What to do? adult content

ok so I just hit 7 months yesterday so I am no in my 3rd trimester. As of 3 days ago I have been wanting it so badly. This whole pregnant I actually haven't wanted it which is weird cause with the other 2 I wanted it all through the pregnancy. Well anyway, it hurts to do anything like being a vergin again. I don't know if it is because the baby is laying really low or what, but I know when the baby kicks I feel it in my private at times. But anyway, we have tried every position possible and used lots of lube and it still hurts, but I want it so badly. Help.....will it hurt the baby doing it when it hurts? It isn't like the worst pain it just honestly feels like being a vergin again if you can remember that far back lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had pain like that after I had both of my children, I could even feel it in my butt.
    rowej

Answer by rowej at 1:08 PM on May. 18, 2011

• oral sex, manual stimulation, dildos, masturbation, vibrators... there are plenty of options! work together with your partner to find ways to satisfy both of you. good luck to you!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• He wont do oral on me he doesn't like givining. I use a vibrator, but it is starting to get old. I want him if you know what I mean lol. I been giving him oral or just jerking him off to pleasure him and a vibrator on me, but it is getting old because I am really wanting him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 PM on May. 18, 2011