If and when the Judgement Day "Rapture" were to occur...

and only 2% of the population were chosen by God do you think you'd make the cut?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• absofuckinlutely
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 1:09 PM on May. 18, 2011

• where did the 2% come from?

Answer by gemgem at 1:09 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Duh gemgem - calculations from the Bible! Remember? It's like Sudoku but biblical & shit.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 1:12 PM on May. 18, 2011

• haha well I must have skipped over that in seminary college because I have never heard it was 2% LOL. I should call my professor and ask for a refund.

Answer by gemgem at 1:13 PM on May. 18, 2011

• ABeaverhausen, I hate that word, but you still made me laugh!

First, there's nothing secret about the rapture, beyond that--I'm certainly not a perfect person, but I commit my imperfect self to God every single day. Thanks to His grace and forgiveness, yes, I'm going to go with Him when He comes.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:13 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Haha yeah, I Googled this whole judgement day thing and it said 2% of the population were going to be saved by God on May 21st and the rest would be left for when the world burns by fire in October LOL.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:13 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Oh Heck no. I'm an Atheist remember.....there's no way I'd make the cut, not that I care, I've got a college degree to finish. Though I wonder if it will be easier or harder with 2% of the population disappearing....hmmm maybe it'll be some classmates so I'll no longer be waitlisted for the classes I need........
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:14 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Well Im pretty sure I would be going if what the Bible says is true along with my kiddos and dh. I guess were part of the cool crowd since we wont be burning ;-)

Answer by gemgem at 1:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• By HIS Judgment Day Rapture... Hell, no. I'm Jewish. And unrepentant of it, LOL!

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 1:18 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I hope so, but I don't think so :/
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 1:19 PM on May. 18, 2011