I am 15 weeks and my baby usually moves sometimes but I havn't felt it move in 2 or 3 days. Is my baby okay. Should I be worried??

jacudra

Asked by jacudra at 9:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call you OB now, better to be safe than sorry. Your baby should be moving everyday.
    Anonymous

• "your"
    Anonymous

• At 15 weeks it is not uncommon to not feel the baby for days. I am 23 weeks with my second and just now starting to feel daily movement. It is not that your baby isn't moving, it is just so small that you can't always feel it.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• You need to go to your dr. or ER and you should be doing kick counts like 2 times a day sit somewhere quiet and you should get 8- 10 counts in an hour if you dont call your dr. he needs to know your concerns
    V_Meredith87

Answer by V_Meredith87 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Holy cow.. stop scaring her! It is perfectly normal to not feel anything until you are 20+ weeks.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• u need to do whats called a kick chart your baby should move 8-10 times a day.but ur only 15 weeks your babys so small you might feel every move she makes. so i wouldnt freak out im 36 weeks and i never felt mine move untill 22wks. but when in dout always call the doc. but dont worry. lay on your back or side drink ice cold water and wait see what she dose. she should 15-20 min after that. GOOD LUCK
    ericamarie0808

Answer by ericamarie0808 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• the only thing you can do to not worry yourself is to see your dr. otherwise you''lk constantly worry about it and that's not good for you
    lilybug524

Answer by lilybug524 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I wouldn't worry too much, doll. Most women don't feel their babies move regularly until 22+ weeks. I'm 32 weeks and I didn't feel him regularly until about 25-26 weeks. You may also have an anterior placenta, which is in the front and cushions the baby's movements like a pillow. Keep in mind at 15 weeks, your baby is usually very small, so it's not likely to feel strong movement. Good luck!
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 2:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i'm 21 weeks with my 2nd and just started feeling my baby move regularly about a week ago. and with my 1st i think i was a little further along than this before i felt him. i wouldn't be too worried, everyone's pregnancy is different. at 15 weeks i don't think i could feel my baby move at all yet.
    gavinzmami

Answer by gavinzmami at 4:17 AM on Dec. 7, 2008