Does anyone do extreme couponing? or know how?

What types of places do u shop, does walmart except double coupons? how do u use the coupons and how many do u use? are there any good websites that have lots of coupons? how do u use double coupons..

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 1:22 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I, myself, do not know that either but would like to learn. I have a friend who understands it all but told me it is only really works if you are stocking up a huge stock pile for like a year. I watch the shows on this and think it is so great when the ones share it with food banks and other people instead of letting it sit all for them. I mean how many boxes of cereal can you eat before it goes bad?
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 1:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Try these places
    freesamplefreak.com
    frugalday.com

Extreme couponing does not happen right away. People on that show spend too much time and energy on that also. I coupon for a few hours a week but I don't go crazy!
    Good deals this week: Old Navy 1 dollar flipflops on saturday and RiteAid with card 1.97 Purex detergent and with coupon from sunday paper 2 weeks ago they will be 0.97 cents.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:28 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Double coupons are where you double a STORE coupon with a manufacturers coupon. Wal-Mart doesn't have store coupons so no doubling up on coupons there. Target and many grocery chains are the ones that issue store coupons that can be used in conjunction with manufacturers coupons. You also take advantage of your grocery store if they double or even triple manufacturers coupons.
    Anonymous

• Also some cities don't even have any stores that double coupons. Like where I live no store doubles coupons.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I'm not sure about walmart but Foodtown,Krogers,Randall's,places like that you can double the coupons as long as they are valid and apply to what you got your good to go.......
    celeb151

Answer by celeb151 at 1:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My mil does it. She used to do it before it was on TV lol, or as she says "before it was cool". Anyway she stopped in recent years and has started again due to the economy. She says the key really is stock piling the coupons and keeping track of what you have, and looking at the weekly specials. You might have to go to 2-3 different stores to get the best deals too. For instance she bought some butter, Lowes food had is on sale for buy one get one free I think and she had a coupon for a dollar off, and ended up with 2 things of butter for around 50 cents.
    She also brought us a ton of cereal not long ago lol. Shes diabetic and doesnt eat cereal but it was "basically free" she said.

Answer by gemgem at 1:45 PM on May. 18, 2011

• www.familyfriendlyfrugality.com
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:48 PM on May. 18, 2011

• you can google it and have some ideas come up
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:32 AM on May. 19, 2011