They STINK...help!!!

Yes his balls stink what do i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• stay away from them
    Anonymous

• Wash them or stop sniffing them.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• lol...all i can say is gross
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 9:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• EEWWWW lol
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Deal with it...they are stuck up all day and maybe hot..IDK..LOL
    Anonymous

• Seriously what should i do about this. i can smell them as soon as we get started. we just officially got together but i cannot be with this guy like this. how do i say something. and he even had the nerve to ask for oral sex. pls help. i really dont think he has a clue what the problem is. could it be medical
    Anonymous

• Men sweat alot more than women after all day of being stuck in underware and between his legs, it smells down there. I don't think there is any medical reason for it. But the only thing I can suggest is try taking a shower together before you have sex and make it part of it. Wash each other start foreplay in the shower. Its fun and you get to make sure he is clean
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Buy him some boxers - maybe it will air them out?
    Gaia_Rain

Answer by Gaia_Rain at 9:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• what about the future though? i think i should tell him somehow so he knows this is an issue because its december now. i hate to see what august is like. i eam the smell is repulsive. I actually thought something crawled in a crack and died
    Anonymous

• hahaha, that last comment cracked me up. I agree with the shower idea, that's sort of foreplay. But, i also think you should say something, tactfully. AND I MEAN TACTFULLY. Its a delicate situation, but if you're guy loves and trusts you its worth it. Good luck!!
    SLCMOMMY

Answer by SLCMOMMY at 9:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2008