Have you ever done anything illegal?

When I was still a single mother with my daughter..she was 8 months..my job was barely paying enough to pay the rent let alone anything else...and then they cut my hours {sigh} so....I've stolen diapers, toilet paper and baby tylenol...

Have you ever done anything illegal? what and why?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:34 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes and no I am not going to tell what it is.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:39 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes, from speeding to minor drug use. I can honestly say I've never stolen anything. I still speed and break some minor laws, but no felonies and nothing that would get me jail time.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:40 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Sure, I have stolen things when I was a teen, smoked marijuana, drank and smoked under age, sped, jay walked, littered, all sorts of stuff before I finally grew up =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes. Nothing exciting, though. Speeding, turning right on a No Turn On Red, smoking a ciggy on the beach. Just a whole bunch of random stuff like that. It seems things have looked up for you since your life of crime? :) I'm sure a lot of us would have found less than ideal ways to provide for little ones if it came down to it.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 1:39 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I disturbed the peace and got arrested for it in my 20s lol. I was in an abusive relationship and called the law on my now ex. They did not want to take him to jail and I yelled at one of the officers and called her an array of colorful names and she arrested me and charged me with that.

Answer by gemgem at 1:40 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes if you look at my teen years...under age drinking and I smoked pot...I was stupid, what can I say?
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 1:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have been convicted of two felonies and two misdemeanors. I have done way more just didn't get caught. I'm not proud of any of it but it is what it is and I live my life completely different now.
    Anonymous

• yes.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 2:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• yes... hasn't everyone!!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:09 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I break driving laws every day. Its bad. I also drank under aged (after I turned 18 and mostly with my parents), and smoked pot a few times. Pretty minor stuff.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 4:32 PM on May. 18, 2011