Are you working moms

Nervous on your first day of work. Just being a new place and new people???

mommy_of_2_0609

Asked by mommy_of_2_0609 at 1:38 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• Typically, no. Not anymore. But then I've been doing this for too long to get nervous anymore.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:40 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Sure.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• yep
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 1:47 PM on May. 18, 2011

• No. Honestly I've only ever had to start 2 new jobs where I didn't already know everyone there and it was always a fun experience. I'm an extremely confident person and always knew I was the best person for the job, so I had no reason to be nervous.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• never was really, I went to work not to be liked. But, I don't have that problem anymore. I work from home for myself, just not by myself! :D
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 2:23 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Am I the right person for this job? Is this the right position for me? My last job was excellent (before the budget cuts). The job before was very stressfull (budget cuts again). I normally take a look around to see how stressed the current employees are, if the job is an emergency job for me. A lot of the time, emergency jobs tend to exploit in my opinion. I want to make sure that today's solution won't be tomorrow's nightmare.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 2:35 PM on May. 18, 2011

• yes sometimes
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 3:24 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would be. I have been at the same job for 20 years!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:33 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Sure, I'm always nervous. But I remind myself that I was a newbie at every other job I've taken and it didn't take long to fit in. Good luck, you'll be fine!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:42 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:18 PM on May. 18, 2011