How many do your kids have?

How many animals do your kids have? My 5yr old has a kitten and so does my 2 yr old. My mom has a cat and is about to geta dog! Too many animals in one house for me lol.

Dawn

mommy_of_2_0609

Asked by mommy_of_2_0609 at 1:40 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pets

• 4 year old has 2 fish, 12 year old has an outdoor cat and we have an indoor cat.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• we have goldfish & 2 small dogs

Answer by gemgem at 1:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• We have 2 indoor cats, and 2 outdoor dogs. The puppy is our kids... Technically, but I feed, bathe, and take care of them... The kids are only 20 months and 3
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My 3 yr old daughter, Veda, wants a dog. I've made it clear to her that dogs need food, water, and someone to play with everyday. I told her I will fall in love with the dog.. I know I will.. but I will NOT play with the dog. I can handle walks (as we walk daily anyway) but I don't have time in my day to play with one.. she HAS to... end OF. she's promised she will. so... we'll see.
    eatapeach

Answer by eatapeach at 1:45 PM on May. 18, 2011

• We have 3 dogs and 4 cats
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 1:46 PM on May. 18, 2011

• 1 cat, 1 dog,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:00 PM on May. 18, 2011

• One dog, that's enough for me since I have to take care of them. Lol
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 2:12 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Right now we have two guinea pigs- they are the family pets, not just for the kids- I love them too! The kids and I would like to get a cat... we are working on dh, who is not really an animal person. We used to have betta fish, but I'm not a big fish person, and since it was me who had to clean the tank out, I said no more fish after the last one died!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 2:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My husband has two dogs, and my son & his fiance have two cats. my Daughter however has three little animals. lol (my grandchildren)
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 4:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

• We have a desert tortoise and a betta fish.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:35 PM on May. 18, 2011