Ok so im 7 weeks pregnant and i lost like 1lbs is that normal and i eat all the dang time, any advice on how to grain weight with this baby this is my second baby. please any advice on how to grain weight with this baby.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 1:43 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its normal and you are ok,lol you are doing good. Its just the hormones.
    rowej

Answer by rowej at 1:46 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes it is normal with some pregnant women to loose weight at first and as the further along you get your weight will pick back up.Have you spoken to your doctor bout this
    celeb151

Answer by celeb151 at 1:50 PM on May. 18, 2011

• u have two jobs...so yea ur active.....I have lost 10lbs and im 23weeks pregnant...now its not hurting me to lose weight but my sister actually had to drink advantage protien shakes to gain.
    But if the doctor sees no worries then i wouldnt.....Most women lose a bit of weight due to mornin sickness within the first 12weeks neway
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 2:00 PM on May. 18, 2011

• A person's weight can fluctuate within three pounds (more or less) in a day - so yes, it's normal to weight a pound less today than you did yesterday. And you're only 7 weeks along. You won't be packing on the pounds yet.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:04 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Relax you are 7 weeeekss!!!!! You are over reacting. If you were 5 months pregnant and losing weight maybe a bit concerning
    . Think of all the woman who puke their brains out for monthsssss when pregnant and they hardly eat and they lose weight they have no control. I would take it easy and not worry so much
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 2:10 PM on May. 18, 2011

• k < i didnt know. cuz i wor at the long term care unit at my hospital and then at the hotel as a housekeeper, so i didnt know.
    jessyka795

Comment by jessyka795 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i dont go to my drs. till june 7th
    jessyka795

Comment by jessyka795 (original poster) at 1:52 PM on May. 18, 2011

• ok awesome , is it going to be to much being 7 weeks pregnant and having 2 jobs, like i do , working at a nursing home and then the hotel will it hurt my baby not. and then i got bit by an insect the other day thats not gonna affect the baby will it .
    jessyka795

Comment by jessyka795 (original poster) at 2:09 PM on May. 18, 2011

• at 7 weeks i still weighed 122. I didnt gain weight until 20 weeks along. I am now 24 weeks and Ive gained 15 lbs so far
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:45 PM on May. 18, 2011

• one pound could be a glass of water and you may be urinating more frequently now? Keep your fluids up. :)
    triciabc21

Answer by triciabc21 at 6:07 PM on May. 18, 2011