Since the world seems to be ending....

I just wanted to let you all know how much I love being here on Cafemom and how much you all will be missed. So ladies are we ready for the OMG they were right posts?? What about the I see you're still here posts?? How do you think this will change the R&B section?? To all my dear friends who know the agnostic side of me, in case they are right, I love ya all. To those who know the more logical and atheistic side Well at least I'll be in good company. I will be here going "Well damn, now who do I debate with?" Unless of course **gasp** I am accepted into heaven. Stranger things have happened. Just curious, is anyone still reading at this point?? :p

2autisticsmom

Asked by 2autisticsmom at 1:49 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL I can't wait for the... "I'm still here, are you still here?" posts.

of course, we all know that I'll still be here. lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:52 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I'm sad that none of them have agreed to give me their stuff. They don't need it anymore, and I could have a bitchin garage sale :(
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:53 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I wonder now... if you know who will change her SN so she can avoid the embarrassment of not having been raptured. hehehe
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:54 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I read the intire thing and loved it. I am waiting for the "It didn't end damn it. Now I have to pay my bills" posts.

Do you wonder if people are really hoping it will end? I have started to wonder that.
    Anonymous

• I'm thinking the "I'm still here" posts won't happen b/c MOST (perhaps all, I really haven't seen anyone who DOES believe) people in this section don't believe the prediction.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 2:07 PM on May. 18, 2011

• @ OP...sidesplittinglaughter Lovin your post....

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:19 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have my sons birthday party scheduled for Saturday- and if the end comes and I am stuck with all of those kiddos for eternity - I am going to be really upset-
    I don't usually post on weekends so please don't worry if you don't hear from me- I will catch you all on Monday-
    DO NOT RISK YOUR LIFE LOOKING FOR ME- that would make me feel really bad-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 2:19 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Haha! I can't believe all the arguments, it's madness!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 1:51 PM on May. 18, 2011

• ..lmao at 'now i have to pay my bills'.
    eatapeach

Answer by eatapeach at 1:53 PM on May. 18, 2011

• If Heaven is perfect then it'll have the internet and we can come and say we told ya so.
    Anonymous