We are seriously thinking of moving to Norway.

My Hubby and I want to find a home in Norway for us. It won't be for another four to five years so I have plenty of time to learn the language. My family chose me to be the one to learn it. I told them that eventually they'd have to learn the language.

Well my father is from Norway so I am really excited because I will be meeting my family there for the first time. 

So I guess my question is, is there anyone on here who is from Norway who can tell me about it?

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 2:16 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Travel

• Not from Norway. I visited there a long time ago. Check our Rosetta Stone to learn the language.

Just curious why do you want to move there?
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 2:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I'm seriously thinking of moving to London to teach over there. Right now it's sort of up in the air, but I love it there.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:24 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have family there and the country is so beautiful. I have also always wanted to live in Norway since I was a little girl. I used to go to the counselate with my father or mother as a little girl and they were so nice to me. I think it is the most beautiful language I ever heard.
    SeasideNative

Comment by SeasideNative (original poster) at 2:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Sounds like a neat plan. Good luck!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:53 PM on May. 18, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:06 AM on May. 21, 2011