Crazy for Credits

So I was looking in that section and it seems to be the same two people on 99.9% of the posts. Isn't that section kind of cheating? I suppose it doesn't matter since we don't "win" anything with these points. I think I will be a sophmore forever....LOL

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 2:21 PM on May. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I agree. It is totally cheating. They just give each other best answer for 10 points a shot.
    Anonymous

• what section? i hate the fact that when you try to do to do today quests and you are down some answers that you answered and come the next day its back up to the same number you started with.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:24 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I know it's silly and the credits don't really give you anything but yeah I think it's cheating too lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:25 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Lucky- look under fun and games.. you will see it there. It is crazy. just one word posts that are being bumped. and as soon as there is an answer they get a best answer.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 2:25 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Lol It doesn't bother me a bit. There are way more interesting things to think about. I don't care abut points.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 2:26 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Wow, I haven't been up here long and I am trying to get a lot of points, why? I don't know. Plus I am at work and Friday is our last day before the summer break and I really don't have anything else to do, because I have my paper work ready for next school term.
    rowej

Answer by rowej at 2:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• LMAO...I got voted down for thinkig Crazy for Credits is cheating! omg that is freaking hilarious!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:32 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I am crazy. I want my credit!!!!
    Anonymous

• But the cheaters don't get STARS!~

love you sign

tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:05 PM on May. 19, 2011