Easy summer recipes

I'm stuck in a rut for food, we don't use ground hamburger. We do eat turkey, steaks, chicken.... I feel like it's the same meals every other week... So, ladies, what are your favorite summer recipes??

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 2:33 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Wraps!!!
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:35 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Vegetarian? Look up meals online. Stir-fry is quick, doesn't heat up the kitchen that much and you can add tofu for your protein. I'm partial to salads in the summer, but I usually add a little meat of some kind. We will do romain one day and spinach the next. Pasta salad is good. Add whatever veggies you like, a little Mrs. Dash, Italian dressing, and you're good to go.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 2:39 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I just made a chicken cajun pasta that was delish! I also added shrimp and andouille sausage to it. It was so good my husband had me cook it 2 days in a row.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 3:30 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Chicken Fajitas, Marinade some boneless chicken in Italian dressing and grill with bell peppers, turkey wraps, veggy pizza.

Answer by gemgem at 3:31 PM on May. 18, 2011