Woud you dye you hair a funky color (again) after uve told ppl uve grown up? after at lest 9 yrs of not coloring it?

Susannah19

Asked by Susannah19 at 2:40 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Yes lol....why does you wanting your hair a fun color mean your not a grown up...I've dyed my hair every color under the rainbow and I will continue to do so until I get sick of dying it...don't let other people suck all the fun out of your life honey...life is too short and hell..it's just dye...if you don't like it dye it back
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:42 PM on May. 18, 2011

• 80s pinkheck ya!

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:42 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes because acting grown up and responsible has nothing to do with your hair color.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:42 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes, you can still be an adult do something funky. But please do not dye it pink, lol. BH, its you hair do you make you happy.
    rowej

Answer by rowej at 2:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I agree with the do what makes you happy concept to a degree. But make sure you keep your job.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:44 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Heck yeah I would. If it weren't for my job my hair would still be hot pink and black!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:47 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i personally would not want color in my hair too much up keep and $$$ but if you do go for it : )
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 3:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

• IDK, did you just tell people you've grown up or did you actually grow up?
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 3:23 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yeah, but I doubt I'll ever go that long without having some color on my hair lol. Hair color has nothing to do with age or maturity.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:21 AM on May. 21, 2011