Bed time/ pull ups

My husband work together. so it is a team we pick him up and we do whatever in tell bed time. He has been getting up early and taking showers with daddy in the morning.
What time do you guys start to get ready for bed?
Were also wanting to lean him off pull ups at night. How do we do that. He still pees in his pull ups but i feel that he is old enough to be off of that ..

I need some advice and ideas please!!

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 2:45 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My DH would wake DS up when he came to bed (11:30 ish) to go to the bathroom when we were trying to get out of pullups
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:14 PM on May. 18, 2011

• You have to wait until his body is ready. Don't take the pull ups away until he wakes up dry for a week.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:18 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My kids start getting ready fir be at 7 lights out at 7:30-8. You can't really 'wean' off of night time wetting. It is totally up to the child's ability to hold their urine and wake themselves when their bladder is full. You could try waking him up to go again when you go to bed but for the most part they just have to 'out grow' it. Most children are around 5 some go to 8 or9 and a very few will wet the bed for even longer than that. If it goes past age 6 or so your ped may recommend an 'alarm' system to help them 'train' themselves.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Our bedtime ritual is lengthy and includes tub, getting a glass of water, teeth brushing, pajamas, two books. It takes about an hour and a half to get to lights off. My son goes to bed at 9 but wakes up later than most kids.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:23 PM on May. 18, 2011