How do I tell someone close to me that their breath smells bad.

This person I know who is close to me breath smells like strait crapp, it is so bad that I can smell it through their nose.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Health

• ha.. offer them a breath mint or some gum when your around them! or just straight up tell them they stink!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 3:07 PM on May. 18, 2011

• It depends on who it is. Can you give us more details?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:07 PM on May. 18, 2011

• offer them gum or a mint and say "whoo,I sure could use some,how about you?"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:07 PM on May. 18, 2011

• If they are that close to you, just tell them. The hinting is more embarrassing then the actual telling.

Sometimes, it is a dental issue, or tonsilloths, so it might be helpful for your loved one to know.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:09 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I am honest with my husband about it. I'm sensitive to bad smells, and I call his dragon breath. He doesn't get offended.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 3:10 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Its my sister and she always wanting to kiss my kids, but my 3yr old told she has the potty mouth. She thought he was talking about curse words but I knew bc he he said ewwww nasty.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:12 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Just tell her.
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 3:14 PM on May. 18, 2011

• If it is your sister, you should just say something. It is an uinwritten rule that sisters take care of each other by telling wach other if they need deoderant, have period leak-thru, bad breath, panty lines, etc.

Just let her know so she can do something about it.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:15 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would just tell her. wouldn't you want her to do the same for you?
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:17 PM on May. 18, 2011

•  im sorryMake something up. Tell her that you sister had really bad breath an didn't realize it. So you mentioned it to her who intern mentioned it to her doctor who told her she has a constant low grade infection in her sinuses. He gave her something to clear it up, now she feels indebted to you for brining it up.

ann666

Answer by ann666 at 3:17 PM on May. 18, 2011