No energy.....

I have just got to where I have no energy. My youngest child is eight, so that's no what it is. I take a multi vitamin daily . Any suggestions for me to not feel so tired all the time?

RelaxedMom2-3

Asked by RelaxedMom2-3 at 3:11 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Health

• Eat a healthy diet, get enough sleep, manage your stress, optimize the vitamins you're taking by making sure they are absorbed into your system (i.e. take iron with vitamin C for maximum absorption, think about incorporating coconut oil into your diet to help with absorption too).
    Anonymous

• i know what you mean, i have no energy or desire to do anything when i get home from work and i need to start exercising so bad. the vitamins dont' help either.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:25 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Have you ladies looked into a possible underlying problem that maybe you aren't aware of. THe same thing happened to me and when i went to my doctor and started sxplaining everything to her, she put me on an antidepressent becasue i just had no energy and loss of interest in doing things. Now i am back to normal and have the energy i use to have. Just something to check into. Could be you need vitamin b12 or b6. I think those are for energy. So think about your stress level and if you may have something that you never thought of.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 5:00 PM on May. 18, 2011

• my mom takes b12. the bottle says its an energy metabolizer. i'm not sure if that would help in addition to your current vitamin? maybe talk to your doctor.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 10:14 PM on May. 18, 2011