Teething??

how can I tell if my baby is teething. He is way way more fussier, just wants to drool, and chew on everything!! But I can't tell by feeling his gums and no temp....

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 3:14 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Thats the way it started with my son, and now it's really gotten bad over the last few days, and I'm starting to see white under his gums where they're about to break through, but I'd say he teethed like you're talking about for like 2 weeks until the intense part hit, where he is runnin a little fever now too and SCREAMING at the top of his lungs when the orajel wears off lol But when he first started and it wasn't THAT horrible, I used the Humphreys teething strips. They're all natural, and he loved when I'd put one on his tongue and then pop his paci in behind it....if you wanna give that a try, I've only found the strips at Walgreens. Everywhere else only has the pellets, which is stupid in the 1st place cause they could choke on them. 0.o
    summermail88

Answer by summermail88 at 12:23 AM on May. 19, 2011