Drained...?

I feel so drained. First off, I sleep only about an hour or two during the night, then my husband gets home from work, and I seem to sleep better when hes next to me. I sleep till about noon to make up for the lack of sleep I get during the night, and then I wake up and feel totally drained. I just want to sleep all day. I have stuff to do though. I'm 31 weeks pregnant, so I have to get ready for the baby and stuff. I'm usually up and all over the place, and I usually sleep really well, but since about week 27, I've been like this.

Anyone feel so totally drained like this during pregnancy?

monstersmommy20

Asked by monstersmommy20 at 3:19 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I do! I will be 31 weeks on friday and I feel like I never get enough sleep.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I'm 39 weeks and I never sleep. I slept for an hour in bed last night then I nap on the couch sometimes, 10-20 minutes tops. Pregnancy is strange.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 3:23 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I had that problem during my first trimester and now my second trimester is almost over in a couple of weeks. This trimester has been GREAT! People say the third trimester is exhausting and im not ready for that.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 3:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• The first and third are the worst trimesters. My second trimester was fantastic, I loved it! But this...ugh, third trimester is worse than the first. In my first trimester I couldn't eat because just looking at food mad me nauseated. People told me, while I was in my second trimester, be prepared for a horrible third trimester. You should prepare yourself, its gonna be terrible, even if you do all the healthy things like, eat right, and exercise, like I do, its awful. I try to get a good walk in every day, and lift little 5 pound weights with my arms, some days I don't though because it just sucks too much, lol. Get ready for it Campbellb3421, it'll come quicker than you know.
    monstersmommy20

Comment by monstersmommy20 (original poster) at 4:28 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i'm 35 weeks, and i'm exhausted. i sleep too much, my three year old tries to drag me around and go and do stuff and it just wears me out like crazy!
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 5:49 PM on May. 18, 2011

• im 18 weeks and feel like i could sleep all day lol
    mrsejaney

Answer by mrsejaney at 6:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• yea it happens
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 6:41 PM on May. 18, 2011