Omg have you been in any chatroom other than on CM lately?

It's all pedophiles and horny men! omg they cant even have a discussion without pin-pointing who is male and who is female. Then after they know you have a billion private message requests from men. I haven't been in a chat room for about 9 or 10 years and man was it crazy! I have the MP3 Rocket and saw a chat option on the program so I tried it and am real glad that I can sign in under a different name next log-on. Thank you CafeMom for keeping the men out!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't think I've been in a chat room since I met my husband on Mocospace 3 yrs ago lol...no reason for me to be there now and from what you've just said, I think I'll continue to keep my ass out LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I haven't been in a chat room since college - and that was in the 90's.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:26 PM on May. 18, 2011

• That's how chat rooms have always been.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:26 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Because I was checking out everything the MP3 Rocket had to offer....since you really have to know
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:33 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Hun no need to wad your panties up over me asking you a question you posted in a public forum.
    Anonymous

• Why go in one?
    Anonymous