White Gums

My son has been teething worse the passed three days. (chewing more on his fingers & stuff & more vigorously, more cranky, napping changes) I looked at his gums and they bottom part of the front is really white.

How long after noticing this did your baby's teeth pop through?

-lovingliam-

Asked by -lovingliam- at 3:28 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm not sure exactly how long it was before they broke through the gums when I noticed that his gums were white. I'm thinking somewhere around a week... maybe not even that long. He'll have his little teeth before long. Good luck! I know how bad teething can be... for both baby and mommy!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:04 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Looks like you and me are in the same boat lol my little one's been teething really bad for like the last 5 days, and I see the white on his gums too....so hopefully they'll be coming through soon....the only thing is, when I look in his mouth, it looks like all 4 of his bottom front teeth are trying to come in at once! I hope not though, god I bet that would be so aggravating. But anyway, hopefully it won't be too much longer...it sucks having to watch them hurt like this :-( good luck!
    summermail88

Answer by summermail88 at 12:17 AM on May. 19, 2011