How can I lose my baby weight?

I just had my baby boy, he is now a month old, but i still cant fit into my clothes, and I want to lose the weight, but i dont know where to start... what works? and how do i get my stomach tight again?

Kandis20

Asked by Kandis20 at 3:32 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Nine months on, NINE months off minimum. WEIGHT WATCHERS... it's a plan you can live with. No diet supplements; they just make your WALLET thinner.

You can walk or do any exercise routine you'd like. But don't expect to fit in your clothes for a while yet... if ever for some things! Pregnancy does make permanent changes to the breasts and hips.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:34 PM on May. 18, 2011

• It takes a while for everything to go back to the way it was before baby. Be easy on yourself doll! Eat several meals a day, stay active and drink lots of water. Keep healthy snacks in your house so you aren't tempted!! Once you commit to a work out routine, take pics of yourself in the same swimsuit each month so you can see the results and stay motivated. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 3:40 PM on May. 18, 2011

• After my 1st child I did weight watchers and it worked wonders .. I am on my 2nd pregnancy right now and soo looking forward to working out and starting up WW again! I went to the WW meetings and that's what kept me motivated.. as well as my little one of course! Good Luck! :)
    DsMama06

Answer by DsMama06 at 3:52 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I am doing ww right now and trying to get back to working out. I started going to the gym and they keep pounding cardio cardio cardio into me. They say that is the best way to melt it off rather than strength training. And i hate cardio so i am having a hard time. Good Luck.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 4:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Do the same thing you would do if you had not had a baby. Exercise and cut calories
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:26 AM on May. 19, 2011