How did you night potty train?

?

GirlWithANikon

Asked by GirlWithANikon at 3:39 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Wake them up half way through the night and take them to the bathroom.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 3:40 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I didn't. Once they were trained during the day (by their 3rd birthdays), they were trained at night too.
    Anonymous

• I cut off liquid an hour or more before bed-time and make sure he pee pee's just before bed. Also, my son did better when I put him in big boy undies. He actually had more accidents in pull-ups. I'm sure each child is different. I don't want to be disagreeable with the previous post, but I don't think that's the best idea. It doesn't train them to hold it and learn to control. It may create a bad habit of having to be taken to the potty in the middle of the night, every night!! Good Luck Momma!

praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 3:44 PM on May. 18, 2011

• set an alarm and wake them during the night!!!!! I know this sounds rather weird but they'll start waking up if they feel the urge to go.
    traren

Answer by traren at 3:44 PM on May. 18, 2011