What are easier ways to get the recommended 8-10 glasses of water a day?

Water just tastes so plain and boring. What are more ways to get the fluids I need and still have it be healthy?

campbellb3421

Asked by campbellb3421 at 3:40 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Do you drink other things during the day too? Soda? Juice? If so, substitute w/water.
    Anonymous

• Mio...it is a water enhancer w/ no calories and they taste great. you can add as little or as much flavoring as you want. My favorite is the sweet tea, tastes just like sweet tea which is my weakness.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 3:42 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Try having a glass when brushing your teeth, or setting out a waterbottle on the counter, every time you walk by take a sip.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 3:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I drink a glass of milk each morning and the rest of the day i drink sprite, sierra mist, or a light colored caffine free soda
    campbellb3421

Comment by campbellb3421 (original poster) at 3:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• try adding a few leaves of mint and squeeze half a lemon in it. i read somewhere that lemon water (without sugar) is really good for you. also you can make green tea or iced tea (again without sugar) .. fill up your gym water bottle with it and keep it close by. then you remember to drink it
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 3:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Crystal lights are pretty good
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• If you're trying to be healthy, avoid MIO. It's full of crap; read the label.
    Anonymous

• I brew tea, and get those flavored water packets :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:44 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I use the flavor packets. They aren't very healthy either. I just sprinkle just enough in there to give it a little flavor, not the whole packet. That's the only way I can drink water. IMO drinking water like that is better than none at all.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 4:00 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Watermelon!!!!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 4:21 PM on May. 18, 2011