Little monster

My son has been teething worse the passed three days. (chewing more on his fingers & stuff & more vigorously, more cranky, napping changes) I looked at his gums and they bottom part of the front is really white.

How long after noticing this did your baby's teeth pop through?

-lovingliam-

Asked by -lovingliam- at 3:41 PM on May. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• For mine it was anywhere from a couple of days to about a week. GL momma, at least he's not teething AND going through a growth spurt like my DD was.
    JosHaileyMom

Answer by JosHaileyMom at 3:58 PM on May. 18, 2011

• actually he is doing both. poor little guy! he's only 4mos and he weighs 18lbs 7oz and measures out to 24.9inches! he's a big boy
    -lovingliam-

Comment by -lovingliam- (original poster) at 4:13 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Aw, poor thing. Maybe you could get him some baby oragel(spelling?) and some refridgerated not frozen teethers to help out with teething. That's about what my children weighed at that age, Congrats and good luck.
    JosHaileyMom

Answer by JosHaileyMom at 5:48 PM on May. 18, 2011

• No baby Oragel! Saw on the news lately that the FDA was considering pulling it from the market! I know it very hard when they're teething, hang in there it sounds like they're gonna pop out any day! In the mean time, what worked fir my son was wetting a rag ringing it out and putting it in the fridge fir a while, then let him chew on that, the cool sensation will help sooth his gums a little!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:27 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I never use orajel. benzocaine is dangerous for us let alone a baby! appreciate the concern though. Hylands teething gel is safe to use. However, I usually just give him a breast milk ice cube in a mesh holder and extra loving! =)
    -lovingliam-

Comment by -lovingliam- (original poster) at 10:56 AM on May. 19, 2011