Pressure when pooping...

33 weeks...Does anybody else get the feeling when your pooping that something else is trying to come out... like a pressure feeling

jessiskinner200

Asked by jessiskinner200 at 3:42 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did at 39 weeks, but I was in labor having a baby, not pooping :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i do!! im almsot 37 weeks, and i feel pressure, sometimes i felt scared to poop b/c i felt like she was gonna come out!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 3:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i am 35 weeks and i always have the pressure when i go to the bathroom. I guess it is normal, because the baby is settling in for delivery, i my self am not too concerned about it, because i am only dilated to 1 cm
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 4:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I don't know how much I am dilated. I am guessing they will start checking me at my next appointment which is Tuesday and I'll be 34 weeks.
    jessiskinner200

Comment by jessiskinner200 (original poster) at 4:30 PM on May. 18, 2011

• try a stool softener like colace without the laxative to help with the straining/pressure if it worries you
    it's helped me a lot.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 5:44 PM on May. 18, 2011