Why do you they think the rapture is happening this Saturaday?

I know there probably has been alot of posts about this. But Im just wondering about what exactly led them to think it was happening now? If you have a link for me that talks about it all, please share it!

Lobelia

Asked by Lobelia at 3:49 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• The man proclaiming this is Harold Camping. He's got a website explaining himself: http://www.familyradio.com/index2.html

You should know that he's been making various predictions/prophecies since the 70s - he's been wrong every time.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 4:17 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Some nut job has predicted it using math...I think. He also predicted it would end in 1994.
    Anonymous

• I just asked a similar question, she posted a link on my answer.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 3:59 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I don't believe in a "rapture". I am going to see the Pirate's movie Friday night, so I think I'll be ready to go
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 4:53 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Crazy people!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:54 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Because the occurences of natural disaster around the world has claimed the lives of thousands of people over the last few years and society today is backwards in their thinking... Listed in the bible are many signs of the rapture but no definative date as to when that will occur... The mayan's predicted that our way of life would end in 2012, which doesnt mean the world wouldnt exist just that our lives would be differant..

And on that note, it is all because i need an excuse to BBQ Saturday..

girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 4:04 PM on May. 18, 2011

• They say it is exactly 7000 years after the great flood( noahs ark)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:08 PM on May. 18, 2011