What kind of routine do you have with your 3 mo old?

I'm talking activities, naps, etc. I've always been a "parenting on demand" kinda mom, but I can't remember the stuff I was doing with my 3 yr old when she was this age. What can I do to stimulate her?

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 3:51 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hahah whats routine about being a mom? I say go with the flow! We live a too spontaneous of a life style to have a schedule or routine.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 8:08 PM on May. 18, 2011

• :) I know, I'm pretty spontaneous too but I feel like her life is still eat, sleep, poop. I want to stimulate her more... help her learn about the world... more than just sticking her under her Baby Einstein Play Gym with toys dangling in her face.
    MamaLisa1976

Comment by MamaLisa1976 (original poster) at 8:59 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I know what you mean, I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old and I'm trying to remember things that I did with my 3 year old when he was a baby....I just talk to him a lot, and we're working on him holding stuff now.....I need to start doing more tummy time, cause I haven't got him to roll over yet....but then again is he even old enough yet? lol I can't remember! But anyway, just go with the flow....and you can google baby milestones, and it'll give you kind of a guideline to go by on what they should be doing at their age....and if they haven't done something yet, you could work on it with them, and keep practicing the new things they've learned...that's what I do anyway :-) Hope this helped some!
    summermail88

Answer by summermail88 at 12:05 AM on May. 19, 2011