Have you ever used Insanity?

What were your results?
Is it like how the infomercial says?
Is it worth the $120?

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 3:53 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I haven't, but a good friend of mine has.
    I HATE working out at home (I go to a gym regularly) but seeing her results has made me curious enough to want to try it.
    She has seen a huge increase in her fitness level, she had hit a plateau in her weight loss and that got her over it almost immediately and she lost a pant size in the 1st half of the program. She didn't follow the eating plan but she already eats very healthy.
    After hearing her talk about it, seeing her results, personally, I'd pay $120 if I knew I would I could get over my issue with working out at home.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 5:00 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I used it once and just about died! We borrowed it from the library. I do want to use it again, I'm sure if you use it and watch your diet you'll have great results. But before paying $120 for it, I'd see if you can borrow it from the library and see what you think.

Good luck!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes...I've done it. When I started I was 130 lbs and when I finished it 60 days later, I was 118 lbs and had lost 2". I LOVE it. It is hardcore though, so if you are not already working out it may be very tough for you. I am now doing P90X and really like it as well.
    I'm a coach so pm me if you want my info.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:56 PM on May. 18, 2011

• No
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:24 AM on May. 19, 2011