im 31 weeks, and i keep getting this wetness maybe TMI

So, I am 31 weeks pregnant, and I keep getting this wet feeling down there. It's about every 10 minutes I get it. I know that leukkorria stuff that you get throughout your whole pregnancy, but it like COMES out really fast, and I wipe it up and 10 minutes later MORE comes out...

It's clear and gooey

Any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like mucous. It could be part of your mucos plug. It could start to come out anywhere up to a month before you go into labor.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Could be lots of discharge and/or leaking urine as well. I know it is miserable and disgusting, but I've had the same thing too. There were multiple times I was convinced my water had broken because I was "leaking" so much...but no such luck. My advice is keep a BIG stash of clean underwear on hand at all times. Nothing like a clean pair to make you feel a little better! lol
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i know that when your water breaks that you can have a slow leak . i haven't experienced it so i'm not for sure, but i would guess that your water broke and you need to see your dr. a.s.a.p.
    lilybug524

Answer by lilybug524 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• What does it smell like? I am 33 weeks pregnant and I'm always peeing my pants (nice!). I would say it comes out fast -- but if I were to go wipe it's not really gooey, just either clear or peeish. TMI here, too. Amniotic fluid doesn't stop -- I would say if it doesn't stop for another hour or so to call your doctor. I hope everything's OK!
    ErinMarie123

Answer by ErinMarie123 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• no its definitely not urine... its not like a liquidy thing, its like gooey and stuff...
    Anonymous

• amniotic fluid actually can leak and slow down and stop then leak a little more.

it doesnt always all come out at once....

it can slowly trickle out
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• If it is gooey it is mucus. Amniotic fluid is like water. You know what pee is like :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• When my water broke with my first child it was definitely not just water - it was sticky/gooey too. I don't know - is it still happening? If so I'd call your doctor.
    ErinMarie123

Answer by ErinMarie123 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2008