If you got pregnant while using condoms... adult content

What happened? Did the condom break? Slip off? Did you know right away it had failed, or was the first indication the positive pregnancy test? :)

Marking as TMI because I want detailed answers. LOL.

ohbladi

Asked by ohbladi at 3:54 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• We thought we might get pg bc we saw some of dhs swimmers dripping out of the condom afterwards, but thought the possibility of enough sperm leaking out, made us think we were safe, until 2 weeks later :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:58 PM on May. 18, 2011

• He was poking holes in the damn things.
    Anonymous

• We had issues with the condoms breaking and they weren't off brand or anything. We tried different kinds and they would ALWAYS break. We eventually gave up on the condoms since they were doing no good besides making us stop our buisness, take of the broken condom, and put a new one on. I got on BC and it was not affective. Theres no way to prevent pregnancy besides abstinence. Our first indication of pregnancy was missed period by 2 weeks
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 4:00 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Found out when the test said I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• We had one come off in me. Stupid condoms! I knew right then and there I was gonna get pregnant, and sure enough I did. And she is one of the best things that ever happened, even if my daughter wasn't planned:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:07 PM on May. 18, 2011

• he did something wrong and it came off during sex. stupid men. take bc in your own hands, don't count on the man to provide any sort of protection 'cause they're stupid. lol
    seriously, just take a pill or shot or something else so YOU Know you wont mess up (and if you do, have no one to blame but yourself)
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 5:40 PM on May. 18, 2011

• We'd been using absinance because I'd been diagnosed with a major heart problem but we couldn't afford anything permanent at the time. One night he couldn't keep his hands off me and I was a little horny too, we used it properly (no playing around first so no pre-cum in me, etc), nothing oozed out, nothing - we'd used them with no problems for years. We had no reason to suspect anything. So we were getting ready for an extended family vacation and I was stressing REALLY bad, missed my period (was slightly irregular anyway, so I didn't think anything of it). Vacation was in the Black Hills, so when I started feeling flu-ish a few weeks later I thought maybe West Nile virus. Then my period didn't show, again. Sat down with the calendar, found an old expired pregnancy test in the cupboard, took it around 7pm, and bam, positive. We were in a state of total shock. Now I couldn't imagine life without my baby (he's 4).
    Anonymous