Graduation Gift?

so my daughter (4) is graduating from pre-k tomorrow and i wanted to get her a awesome gift.. money is not an option either.. shes went to 3k and 4k so this is a big deal..shes been a trooper and has had great success in school.. i plan on buying her a new customized backpack at the beginning of the kindergarten year but this weekend id like to give her something to show how proud me and her daddy and extended family are.. we have a pool.. so cant get that.. any ideas y'all?

swaney06

Asked by swaney06 at 3:55 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• not sure what she already has. A really fancy dollhouse that she can grow with? A bike? A fancy bed for her room? Perhaps a special day of celebration that at an amusement park, or a day at American Girl if one is nearby? Just remember that at this age money and perceived value don't always go hand and hand--you could tell her she can have anything she wants from Toy's R Us and she might pick a ten dollar baby doll.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:14 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I'd get her a personalized bracelet! My daughters love jewelry.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:02 PM on May. 18, 2011